My training includes Western and Eastern healing modalities, with traditional Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, education in the teachings of Virginia Satir as well as spiritual wisdom traditions. Most importantly, I meet you where you are to help you find what you need with clarity and we proceed from there.
I offer short and long-term therapy. Sessions are $135+ per hour. I will bill BCBS in NC and WV.
All sessions will be held remotely until further notice. I have extensive experience in this and can help you have a connected, positive therapy experience.
* A safe non-judging space
* My 20 years experience as a licensed counselor
* A commitment to do my own personal work and stay current in my trainings and licensure to help you the most
* Focus based on your own desires to help you clarify your path
* Homework - each session you will receive follow up notes and/or homework
* Creating safe space and being aware of what you feel and need
* Healing childhood wounds, large and small
* Overcoming codependency and learning healthy clarity and boundaries
* Finding the inner change you need to end relationships with narcissists and other abusive situations
* Addressing anxiety and depression and finding your unique path to improve these challenges
* Expressing your unique creative self and finding confidence in who you are and what you want to create and experience
* Learning how to communicate (and when not to) in your relationships
* Breaking and healing generational trauma and patterns that limit you
* Finding your own spiritual wisdom and path that is right for you
* Being aware of your sensitive and empathic nature and how to protect yourself from negative influences of the world and/or individual people
* Incorporating specific tools and practices to support your own self-care - this may include aromatherapy, emotional freedom technique, mindfulness, yoga, morning pages, creative artist’s dates with yourself, and more
* Setting attainable and meaningful homework between sessions for gentle structure and accountability