Since my childhood, I have cared about others - in the beginning mainly animals! But I’ve expanded that love to people too :) Over the course of my life, I have always felt the desire to learn and grow... to be free to be myself.
My therapy and offerings embody this, as I love to help you be yourself too!
Many people think I work with children, because creativity and play is so important to me. Really, I work with the child inside you. Maybe you were wounded as a child and it’s still affecting you today. Let’s work on healing this. I can help you.
Along the way, I’ve been introduced to energy medicine, essential oils, yoga, mindfulness, and the power of using creativity in my healing journey. I will teach and share all these practices with you.
I love creating safe space for you and meet you where you are.
I hope you’ll join my world, where belonging ~ being seen ~ and being yourself matters!
About My Privilege:
I have been fortunate to be born into experiences where I could become myself more freely than many people are afforded. In my work, I am very aware of this and seek to offer a safe space for all people. I believe in and work for social change that is inclusive, planet, and people friendly. Feel free to ask me any questions you desire to clarify this.
* An undergraduate degree from Purdue University and a master’s degree from Marshall University Graduate College
* Licensure as a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor in North Carolina and a Licensed Professional Counselor in West Virginia
* 20 years of experiencing holding safe space to help others find their own wisdom
* Certification in Level One and Level Two Trauma-informed Expressive Arts Therapy with Cathy Malchiodi
* Transformation and Bilateral Art Training with Cornelia Elbrecht
* Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction training with Charlotte Center for Mindfulness
* Registered Yoga Teacher certification, RYT-200 with Alanna Kaivalya
* Emotional Freedom Technique Advanced Training with Aila Accad
* 10 years of experience and trainings in aromatherapy, especially for emotional clearing and health.
* Participant in Marie Forleo B-School
* Certified Natural Mindfulness Guide
* Rain Partners Training with Tara Brach